Tuesday 18 December 2012

My journey

I am the Admin/Finance SSO at Wasleys Primary School.  The school is 15 min north of Gawler and currently has 47 students.  We are in the process of building a new Kitchen Garden at the school and are looking forward to implementing this program into the schools learning approach.

I have already started my learning journey by undertaking a number of one day courses at the Food Forest which has helped me with planning and building the new garden space at the school. I have also used my scholarship to fund a whole staff cooking class which included a range of cooking and nutrition tips which has prepared us for next year.  It was great to have this story picked up by local newspapers.

1 comment:

Ambra said...

Do you know if the local paper has an online version of the article? Would be fantastic to link it here. Sounds like great training so far.